Monday 1 December 2014

Blog 8. Work hard in silence, Let SUCCESS be your noise - Frank Ocean



Since we had a Pfizer trip this week for other modules, it's a DAY OFF for this module. However, my group used the time to be productive and get something done as we all know we will benefit from it in the end. 






The e-portfolio needs a lot of work and there are a lot of ideas in our minds which made us change our site. Creating a new site is not easy, on the other hand, it will be easier to change the whole thing rather than working in a website where we can't see any progress. We divided the work instead. The upstream processing of our product is already done with the aid of our infographic. So we focused on the detailed background yet easy to read about Dengue virus including the areas affected and the need for it and also our background information which Toby worked on. Whereas Yeqi focused on the downstream processing of our product. As for myself, I researched the competitors and also patented drugs that are similar to our product. We gave each other a week to do all these as there are a lot of work from the other modules as well.

I find this module very daunting at times and it is very hard to keep up with weekly works. However, I am trying my best to do all the works for the week. The reason why I still keep doing my best is because I know it will be a great benefit to me in the future. Also, no matter how intently it is, I still enjoy it. Having my group is the best thing about it. Unlike any other groups, we can always arrange group meetings through skype or facebook whenever we don't have time, just to keep up with our work. Our open forum in facebook also is a great benefit where we post articles we are reading to give others the chance to also read what we are researching, thus giving more ideas. 


No comments:

Post a Comment